Thursday 12th July 2pm-3pm
Join us on Twitter for a chance to learn more about the Bromley Tenant & Landlord Toolkit and take part in a discussion about renting and support services in the Borough
What is a tweet hour?
It is an online discussion, where participants add a unified hashtag (#rentingbromley) to their tweets in order to combine all of the tweets into one conversation.
Here’s a quick explanation on how to take part:
- In order to take part in the tweet chat, follow either @CommLinksBrom or @BromleyWell who are the 2 ‘hosting’ accounts
- You can also follow the conversation as it is happening live, by searching under the hashtag for the tweet chat, which in our case is #rentingbromley
- You are welcome to dip in and out of the conversations, but please remember to include the hashtag #rentingbromley in your tweets, so that everyone can follow the conversation.
- It doesn’t matter where you put the hashtag in the tweet, just as long as you include it!
- When you ask questions or reply, put a ‘.’ in front of a @ to make sure that the tweet is seen by more than just the tweet recipient.
- If you can, when you join the conversation, consider offering a quick 1 tweet into to say hello to the group as well as letting us know who you are.We will write up a report after the discussion and will post it up on Community Links Bromley’s website, so you can share with others or just catch up on anything that you might have missed.The Tenant and Landlord Toolkit is an online resource for private rented sector tenants & landlords in the Borough of Bromley and its focus is on relevant information to sustain long term tenancies, with an emphasis on good communication.
- To view the toolkit, click here.The toolkit is a project co-ordinated by Community Links Bromley and funded by the Tenant Deposit Scheme Foundation
- #rentingbromley is part of the Bromley Tenant & Landlord Toolkit and if you are interested in finding out more about the project, please ask us about it either by joining the tweet chat or emailing directly to Leahw@communitylinksbromley.org.uk