Bromley Community Voices is aiming to harness the voluntary sector’s voice in the borough – to inform/educate decision makers.
Only by actively campaigning for the sector’s needs will we be able to effect policy change that is reflective of the needs of our communities.
Specific aims of Bromley Community Voices are to:
- Increase VCSE organisations ability to operate
- To improve VCSE Sector’s ability to advocate
- To increase the Public Sector’s awareness of social inequality in the Borough
- To strengthen the VCSE’s collective voice
We plan to achieve these aims by:
- Developing a community research programme
- Provide support, training and information sharing events for VCSE organisations in Bromley
- Facilitate issue based partnerships across the VCSE Sector in Bromley