The event was held on the 25th November 2016, as an open forum to address the problems of the Hidden Homeless in the Borough of Bromley and to encourage voluntary and community organisations in Bromley to share their experience and knowledge.
The seminar looked at key, shared areas of focus, the impact of national and local strategies and how best to work in partnership to face current and future challenges
The seminar was chaired by Janet Tibbalds (chair of Community Links Bromley) and the panel consisted of:
- Louise Barnden, Director of Penge Churches Housing Association.
- Mark Ellison, Deputy CEO of Age UK Bromley & Greenwich)
- Sabrina Pathan, Homelesslink
- Shelly Carter, Depaul’s Assistant Director for Services (London/SE)
- Ed Tree, Homelessness Shelter Bromley
- Kellie Murphy, St Mungos: Regional Director, South & East London and South England
- Philip Dodd, Head of Allocations and Accommodation for the London Borough of Bromley
Download the seminar report here.